December 4, 2010

Morning Morning =D

It's Saturday again!!!
I'm going back for a wee holiday in 9 days ?
Eheheee, kinda looking forward it...
How will it be... I'm thinking...
No pressure please >.<
Got my plan on =D Cambodia, Singapore =D
Oh I need to spare some time with my lovely friends ha...
Or not, they definetly kill me!
Ehehehee... Missing you guys e...

Just went through someone's bloggie...
Hmmm, thinking of what she said...
Sweetie, you probably haven't face the cruelty in life...
I couldn't tell you first...
You should be smart enough, to know what will happen in future...
But you know, life is about at this moment...
You're really enjoying it, and loving it!
I'm glad you're just so innocent ha =D
And I hope I can always be as innocent!

Went through couple of events these days...
And I realize that Wellington is such a small place...
You'll be easily linked to one another...
Hmmm, such a small city with everything in it...
I'm loving it ae! In love with everything just right in it!
Hopefully something good will turn up...
Let's hope for it! I'm really putting in my efforts k?

It's time to work!!!
Wish I can get a Saturday off so I can play 3 hours baddy!
LOL, I think I need to count on Jaclyn!
Hmmm... I should approach her =D

No comments: