January 1, 2011

010111

Yay! It's a New Year ^.^
Catching up with some of my friends at Mamak Stall =D
Nice feel! I remembered I slept through the last moment of 2009...
At least this year I got something =D
Thanks for the friends that came ^.^
For those that couldn't make it, it's alright =D
We might still be able to meet up after my SG trip!
Hmm... Packing packing, GEO~ i'm coming~~~ LOL

A new year, wonderful day, nice sun =D
Wishes from me to my love ones...
Those who are in final year studies, keep it up! You're almost there ^^
Those who just came out of Uni, all luck in your job search!
Those who are travelling, safe and enjoy your holidays =D
Those who are working, nice work life ahead!
Others that are doing random things, all the best!

A 2011 New Year =D
Let's wishes everyone can reach their dreams =D
And my wish to myself, is good luck and take good care of myself =D

wishes to you... all luck in things that you planned to do, baddy, work and whatever ;) and great health =)

1 comment:

leng leng said...

when u will come back again ah??? really long time no see you~ miss u~
hope to see you soon~..
keep it up! YIYI!!