March 4, 2011

04/03/2011

Almost 3 months I haven't come by and leave a note here...
Being too busy I guess

Coming back from Malaysia, work took most of my time...
Day till night... Hardly get an off day because the students are not back yet...
It's good, in terms of money wise =D Work more equals earn more =D
Something bad, in terms of health... To cope with studies + working is damn tired...
And my sore shoulder is getting back... Can't help it
Studies = whole lots of readings, and what you can do is only trying to understand them...
It is not an easy task as my English aren't that good...
Sitting in front of computer, let Google Translator to help me out =D

3 months time, is what I spent...
Do have good opportunity out there, but always there's something to stop me getting near...
I felt so tired some times, but luckily there's something to motivate me to keep it up...
I wanted to stay and prove that I can do it right here...
I wanted to get into the environment that I can share something with my loves one...
It wasn't easy, life is not always easy...
But you know what, I will not give up right now else I'll definitely regret!
Not that there's none, it's just something stopping me somewhere in some place

Earthquake in NZ. It's sad... Someone said Wellington will be the next...
Should I be worried? Should I just pack my luggage and go back?
Hope that everything will be fine =D And everyone will be safe =D
Let the god to decide... We can just pray =D

No comments: