May 14, 2011

A reflective night...

Well, what had happened on me for the last couples of weeks were just dramatic.

Decision making is always tough.
But if you know that this is what you wanted, "ding" this is it!
This is how I got myself now in Hamilton.
Getting into the work force, being an office lady.
It's quite a sudden decision for me either.
Sometimes I even thought I wasn't really ready for this.
I knew I'm already on a slack mode for some time.
It wouldn't be good if I don't switch that mode away.
So, now I switch it! And I'm liking this mode =D

Now,
Still trying to get myself into this city.
Which is so new to me, and I'm doing this on my own.
Previously, I had my sister to sort everything for me.
Now, I have to count on myself.
It's quite a good experience.
Many of my friends are quite surprise, LOL. Including him...
But there you go, my call to move on. I have to!
Being here for couple of weeks, knowing my way to bus to work, and groceries only.
I made some discovery again yesterday night and today.
Bus-ing around to the baddy hall, to the city to get some stuffs, and cab home.
Giving me quite a good indication of price, and time I can spend.
I had a great weekend I would say.
Catching up with the baddy group from Wellington.
It's lovely to have you guys here, and allowing me to join.
It was good chit-chatting with Mei and Thanh, and getting to know some new friends.
I hope I won't be missing the life back in Welly too much.
I think I would be fine if I get to know more friends here.
The start is always quite tough, but I believe I can manage this.
I have to, LOL.

***********************************************

Maybe I am just selfish
But I know I couldn't hold back just because of you
Life have to move on
If we are really into each other, we can manage this together
It wouldn't be easy
And things are just getting more complicated, as I have more doubts
Well, being optimist
"Time will prove my doubts are just my silly thoughts"

No comments: